Sands Studio, a picturesque secret retreat nestled between golden sand beaches, crystal blue waters and tiny cobbled streets is guaranteed to leave an everlasting memory of tranquility and romance.
Located in the reputable ‘Downalong’ area, just a stones throw away from Porthwgidden beach, Sands Studio is a unique and vibrant first floor studio apartment offering sweeping uninterrupted views of St Ives bay from your own private balcony. The bespoke design of the apartment, inspired through the artistic and creative heritage of the town, is the idyllic choice of getaway to relax, unwind and explore all that cornwall has to offer.
Weekly prices start from £645 in low season and £1,610 in high season (with arrival day on a Friday). Weekend breaks and mid week short breaks also available (3 nights minimum stay). Rates and Availability
Sands Studio echoes warmth, colour, and style with its vibrant gold palette. Its’ unique choice of bespoke detailing and luxury mid-century design delivers comfort and relaxation to guests with local artwork exhibited, well-chosen books for bedtime, a bespoke designed kitchen and an elegant en-suite shower room.
- Unique original mid century furniture – Chiltern Dining chairs, shelves, pebble tables by Lucian Ercolani, Norwegian reading floor lamp by Haus Schmidt, Norwegian 1960’s sofa, Eero Saarinen dining table, Original german 1950’s reupholstered and refurbished cocktail chairs, Danish Lyby Mobler cabinet in the bathroom
- Tom Dixon bedroom pendants
- Bespoke designed kitchen, fitted wardrobes and wall panelling by David Restorick Interiors
- Artwork from local artists John Emanuel, John Greig and other International artists
- Interiors fabrics by Designers Guild, Harlequin, Jane Churchill, Voyage, Romo and GP&J Baker
Facilities & Amenities
- 52sqm / 560sqf – Sleeps 2
- Sweeping uninterrupted views over St Ives Bay from your private balcony
- Located in the heart of St Ives in the characterful ‘Downalong’ area
- Fully equipped bespoke designed kitchen by David Restorick
- Private car space
- Concierge service (arrange picnic hamper, fridge stocking, restaurant reservations,etc)
- King size bed with hypnos mattress
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies
- Full length mirror
- Smart TV with freeview
- Elegant en-suite shower room
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access
- Underfloor heating
- Washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Custom designed fitted wardrobes
- Organic amenities by Pure Nuff Stuff
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and fluffy towels
- Motorised awning over balcony
Please also note that:
- Short breaks available in low season
- All bills are included
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking
- Sorry, no pets
Low Season: 20th March – 29th March / 30th October – 30th November
Mid Season: 30th March – 9th April / 14th April – 30th April / 21st September – 29th October
High Season: 10th April – 14th April / 1st May – 31st May / June / July / Aug / 1st September to 20th September
Rates & Availability
Our rates vary according to season.
Change over day for weekly stays is preferably Saturday, however, please enquire as other check-in days may be available. Weekend breaks and mid-week short breaks are also available (3 nights minimum stay).
Terms & Conditions
We require a 30% deposit at the time of confirmation and the balance 8 weeks prior to arrival. The entire rental fee is payable at the same time as your booking if the booking is made 8 weeks or less before the start of the rental period. You may pay by debit or credit card or by bank transfer.
For our complete Terms and Conditions including our cancellation policy: