Samphire Studio, this ground-floor studio apartment, combines seaside with style amidst its’ unique mid-century design, elegant decor, private botanical garden and within seconds from the beach.
Samphire Studio is the latest project by Angela and Olivier Noverraz, owners of the award-winning guest house Trevose Harbour House.
The studio and space echo colour, serenity and style with a predominantly green interior. Inspired by its exotic garden, the studio exhibits growth and nature through its bespoke detailing and luxury mid-century style.
Samphire Studio is located directly below Sands Studio, nestled within the cobbled streets of ‘Downalong’ and only steps from Porthgwidden beach.
Green ‘the colour of life’ is recognised all through the recent renovation project of Samphire Studio.
Inspired by its botanical garden and the glow of coastal seaweed, the studio exhibits a mostly green palette and explores retro influences through its unique mid century style and decor.
With all furnishings chosen individually, Samphire Studio displays local artwork, tasteful books, a bespoke designed kitchen and an elegant en-suite shower room.
- Unique original mid century furniture – re-upholstered 70’s style chairs, pebble tables by Lucian Ercolani, cocktail chair and sofa, Eero Saarinen dining table
- Bespoke designed kitchen, fitted wardrobes and wall panelling
- Artwork for local St Ives artist including original artist proofs
- Interiors fabrics by Designers Guild, Voyage and Romo
Facilities & Amenities
- 60sqm / 646sqf
- Sleeps 2
- Open plan living/dining area with conservatory leading to private botanical garden
- Located in the heart of St Ives in the characterful ‘Downalong’ area
- Fully equipped bespoke designed kitchen
- Private car space
- Concierge service (arrange picnic hamper, fridge stocking, restaurant reservations, etc)
- King size bed with hypnos mattress
- Welcome hamper with Cornish goodies
- Full length mirror
- Smart TV with freeview
- Elegant en-suite shower room
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access
- Underfloor heating
- Washer and dishwasher
- Custom designed fitted wardrobes
- Organic amenities by Pure Nuff Stuff
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and fluffy towels
Please also note that:
- Short breaks available in low season
- All bills are included
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking
- Sorry, no pets
Low Season: 20th March – 29th March / 30th October – 30th November
Mid Season: 30th March – 9th April / 14th April – 30th April / 21st September – 29th October
High Season: 10th April – 14th April / 1st May – 31st May / June / July / Aug / 1st September to 20th September
Rates & Availability
Our rates vary according to season.
Change over day for weekly stays is preferably Friday, however, please enquire as other check-in days may be available. Weekend breaks and mid-week short breaks are also available (3 nights minimum stay).
Terms & Conditions
We require a 30% deposit at the time of confirmation and the balance 8 weeks prior to arrival. The entire rental fee is payable at the same time as your booking if the booking is made 8 weeks or less before the start of the rental period. You may pay by debit or credit card or by bank transfer.
For our complete Terms and Conditions including our cancellation policy: